Vacation Home Inspection Services New Jersey
We all love vacations. Getting away from the humdrum of our regular lives is something that each one of us deserves. A majority of individuals, thus, invest in vacation homes. It is perhaps the perfect way to escape the bad weather and de-stress.
However, as much fun it is to have a vacation home, taking care of the property and its maintenance are equally troublesome. This is especially true when you don’t put your property on rent for the times you are not visiting it.
Our home inspectors have a vacation home checklist that they always carry when them and make sure that your property is safe at all times. The checklist may include the following:
- Damaged pipes and fixtures. Make sure the pipes are not empty.
- Check the HVAC system. Look for all the defects related to cooling and heating systems.
- Check the electrical panels, wires, switches, and lights among many. Make sure everything is in working condition.
- Keep a check on the water leakages and seepages.
- Look for indications of mold growth and termite infestation.
These are just a few of the things that our home inspectors check during your vacation home inspection. It is important to steer clear of any surprises that you might come across when you visit the property. It will not only spoil your vacation but could also cause damages.
With a home inspection done prior to your visit, you will always be peaceful and can enjoy your vacation thoroughly.
You can always call us to book an appointment, we will be more than happy to be of your service and make sure your vacation home is holiday-ready.